Your SEAL Survival GO BAG™ is designed to provide you with many years of use in emergency situations as long as you properly maintain the product. It is important that you take the following steps:
- Cleaning – using a mild soap (never use detergents or solvents) and a damp sponge, wipe out the inside and outside of the pack bag. Be sure to completely air dry the pack with all zippers open prior to storing for long periods after use. After use you should replenish any items used during service.
- Stubborn stains may require scrubbing with a soft bristle nylon brush. However, please note that excessive cleaning may damage the protective coatings provided by the manufacturer and is NOT recommended.
- Never put your pack in the dryer as the heat may damage any protective coatings. You should also keep it out of direct sunlight and away from direct heat sources (the oven, a radiator, etc).
- The use of solvents and dryers may damage your pack.
- Always store your pack in a cool, dry place.
- Always follow the instructions found within individual Products in the SEAL Survival GO BAG™.