GO BAG – BRAVO
BUYER ASSUMES ALL RISK OF USE FOR THIS PRODUCT. IT IS THE BUYER’S OBLIGATION TO SEEK COMPETENT EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS INSTRUCTION PRIOR TO USING THE PRODUCTS FOUND WITHIN THE SEAL SURVIVAL GO BAG-BRAVO™.
“WHEN YOU DON’T NECESSARILY WANT TO BE DISCOVERED – THIS IS THE COVERT OPTION TO GET YOU THROUGH THE WORST 24 – 72 HOURS OF YOUR LIFE.”
When you only have seconds; grab the GO BAG that was created exclusively by Navy SEAL’s to get you through any emergency. The SEAL Survival – BRAVO was created with all of the same life-saving features as the ALPHA, but with the option to “fly under the radar” and avoid detection. Simply remove the Velcro SEAL Survival logo and BRAVO reflective patches and you can blend into any environment.
Still the only GO BAG on the market with an integrated/compact power source that can fully recharge any cell phone in less than three hours, up to three times before it is depleted (requiring only a 3-hour USB recharge) then it’s back to work. And can actually be used to recharge anything that accepts power via USB. That means iPads, GPS devices, and the shoulder mounted LED light/strobe included with the BRAVO.
- GOAL ZERO Switch 8: Integrated/compact power source that can fully recharge any cell phone in less than three hours, up to three times before it is depleted (requiring only a 3-hour USB recharge) then it’s back to work. And can actually be used to recharge anything that accepts power via USB.
- SERFAS USL-6 Thunderbolt light:LED light that can be seen up to 1 mile, burn time up to 9 hours on single charge, USB Rechargeable, Modes: High Beam, Low Beam, Flash.
- HydraPak Elite Reservoir:Integrated 2 liter reservoir (H2O) with plug-n-play connector, with option to inflate creating a positively buoyant Go Bag.
- Pelican Micro Case 1020: A detachable/water resistant, dustproof, crushproof case that is perfect for the safe storage and protection of cell phones, electronic devices, and the compact power source.
- Adventure Medical: Ultralight/Watertight First Aid kit.
- Lifeline: 12′ length of tubular nylon with 2 carabineers stowed inside bag for rapid deployment allowing for a solid connection with others, ability to detain, or can be thrown as a life ring.
- Survival Pod: 2 – 4′ Pieces of 550 Paracord, 1 – 1″ Sharp Eye Hidden Knife, 1 – 1″ Fire Stick Flint, 1 – 6″ Jute Firestarter/Tinder, 1 – 3″ Strip of Duct Tape.
- Emergency Whistle and Compass: Both integrated onto the chest strap.
- Volume: 25 liters
- Dimensions: 17″ x 12″ x 6″
- Main Pack: Invista CORDURA® Plus with extra large main compartment with ¾ zipper opening and Heavy-duty padded drag handle.
- MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-Carrying Equipment): Locking system with Velcro patch holders; all battle proven by our military units.
- Reflective “BRAVO” and SEAL Survival Velcro patches that can be removed when the need to “sterilize” the bag occurs.
- Fleece-lined digital media pouch